Child Abuse Inquiry: Action and Justice Now! Rally
Tuesday, 23 June 2015 from 13:00 to 17:00 (BST)
House of Commons, London, United Kingdom
- Hold Members of the Establishment to Account Now
- Bring Janner to Justice Now!
- Stop Protecting the Politicians- Let the Courts Decide
- Amend Official Secrets Act to Protect Whistleblowers
- Ensure Survivors & Whistleblowers Have a Real Voice in the Inquiry
- Give Full Redress and Practical Support to Survivors Now
- Improve Child Protection Services: Create a national multi-agency child protection investigation team
- Hold members of the Establishment to account
- A Parallel National Police Investigation Team Delivering Justice
- End Inquiry Discrimination Against Survivors
- Defend child protection services
- A government funded National Institute for People Abused in Childhood
Limited Capacity, so please register now at https://eventbrite.co.uk/event/17137292102
Child Sex Abuse Inquiry: A Road to Justice?
Haldane Society of Socialist Lawyers
Thursday, 21 May 2015 from 18:30 to 20:30 (BST)
Central Manchester, United Kingdom
Open Meeting: Manchester, Thursday 21 May 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Hoping you and you friends can make this vital Northern meeting and promote it to all and sundry
A chance to discuss how to take forward the campaign for justice for child abuse survivors:
The government Statutory Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse is about to begin with Survivors barred from the Panel on the grounds that they lack "objectivity":
- Can the Inquiry deliver justice?
- What role for survivors?
- What role for the sympathetic lawyers?
- What should we demand of the parties that form the new government?
- Is Goddard a step forward from Butler-Sloss and Woolf?